Project Predator Hiatus

Decision

PSA: All views that are written in the following post are my own personal belief and are not representative of my company and or any higher manager of that company or my department.

The project has been put onto the back burner.  I did learn a lot on using textures and setting up some of the mechanics.  The problem comes with time allocation as my full time work believe that it's more important that I try to fix problems and learn unnecessary stuff and ensure that new qualifications are completed and validated and that I do CPD that is pointless and unnecessary than completing and improving my skills for my course which would be vital and open new areas for the departments.  I am unhappy with the situation but with the amount of work seen, it's obvious that I must work within my boundaries as my work seems that it's not as important that we have games designers with specific skills and work 25 teaching hours per week.

Although personally, the work I did was necessary to play catch up with learning unreal and understanding how to use the MOCAP suits.  My problem is finding the time and I felt I was working less on what was necessary.

I am however working with some friends regarding motion capture for a project of his.

More information coming soon.

Comments

Popular Posts