Type 2 Prototype - My Brain Is Fried.... Plus Prototype Videos

So i've been working on this and a few projects for work.  I have to admit my brain is starting to fry from all the learning and development in my spare time for the end hurdle.  I am happy that it's getting to the end of the MA but not for the work but for all the learning and extra is starting to make me exhausted.

With that, I wanted to show some of the work on the side for some of the extra parts of the demo such as an intro video and demo to show the gameplay at a specific point.



With the intro screen, I wanted it to be as creepy as possible with the music and what is seen on the screen such as the monster.  I know where the monster initially starts with the affects in the background and love the effect on the cloak with the fire.  It makes it look so good and with the music that I had which I bought, works so well with the feeling and makes the whole intro merge into something that makes your neck tingle. 


The demo was to show to myself overal of the progress that I did as I felt that I wasn't doing enough, with the breakdown of bits and development.  With that, i did a quick video to show to myself of the product.

With that, this isn't the final product which has had extra things attached to it.  Here is a video to the quality and looking back and show my colleagues, I am comfortable with the product that i nearly have.  I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

Comments

Popular Posts