Type 2 Prototype - Games Design - Where are we at?

So i've been working on the design of the environment but with learning the new skillset and new abilities i've been struggling to work and balance both as well as I would like to.

I have been working on the environment and trying a couple of things out but mostly around the design of the floor and the wall designs with colour materials.  Overall, the idea i want is to show that strong defining colours integrated with the environment.  I also want to work with different types of flooring just to see if i can see which one is better to work with effectively for the floor.

Although i will be writing in regards to my skillset, I have designed a few walls and placing them out in the world to work with the world.  One thing I did not do which is a massive stupid move by myself is the lack of blockout before working with the main models which was a dumb move and made the process a lot slower than it should be.

I am though liking the wall design a lot, specially in the corridors against the floor.  I think when i work on it a bit more, I can make a better assumption to the end result.











Comments

Popular Posts