Type 2 Prototype - small post - I've changed the level layout a little due to the size and complexity

So after the hard drive fault to save on time, I went back and did a redesign of my level.

I went back and did a redesign of my concept and made the world a bit smaller.  I also redited the main circle to be a square and not a circular shape.  As well as add more corridors to walk around but also add pathways.

I feel that with the time constraint and time lost due to hardware faults but its a necessary thing to do to make my overall process a bit quicker and less strain on me with the clock getting closer to deadline day.

Soon, I will get to a point where I'll be happy with it and then optimisation and lighting comes into play... The joys I am looking forward to.



Comments

Popular Posts